Tired of the same old sandwich choices? Don’t have time to go out for lunch? Need to feed a team quickly and efficiently? Then why not cater in a corporate lunch?!
There are many reasons and ways to hold a corporate catered lunch, ranging from the ultra-casual to an impressive formal affair for clients. Many corporate lunches are provided so that your office team can keep working through a meeting or event without having to leave the premises. We’ll present those ideas in this post. There are many options available.
Sandwiches, Soups & Salads
Maison Culinaire is glad to prepare a variety of sandwiches, salads and boxed lunches to deliver to your place of business. We also have long list of soup and chili options available for you to pick your favorites! Here are some of our most popular ideas:
All American Sandwiches
- Smoked Turkey: Hickory smoked turkey and Monterey Jack cheese on multigrain bread
- Roast Beef: Slow-roasted beef on a homemade demi baguette with cheddar cheese and horseradish cream
- Ham and Swiss: Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese on a butter croissant
- Tuscany Chicken: Sliced marinated chicken breast on a homemade sun-dried tomato focaccia bread with Fontina cheese, arugula pesto, and roasted red peppers
- Cubano: Cuban roasted pork with provolone cheese, mustard, mayo and a dill pickle served on Cuban bread
- Maison Crab Cake Sandwich: Backfin crab cake pan fried to a golden brown, service with a lightly-spiced remoulade on a Kaiser roll
Wraps and Pocket Sandwiches
- Thai Chicken Wrap: Ground chicken tossed in a tantalizing cilantro lime dressing with bean sprouts, shredded lettuce, vegetables, tomatoes, and cellophane noodles, all wrapped in a flour tortilla
- Greek Pita Pocket: Sliced Greek-style beef with cucumber, tomatoes, tzatziki and feta cheese
- Ultimate Vegetarian Pocket: A mixture of julienned vegetables tossed in a basil aioli with lettuce, tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts and fresh mozzarella cheese
Soup and Chili Ideas
- CLICK HERE to see our Soup and Chili options!
- Tandoori Chicken Salad: Chicken breast marinated in our own tandoori paste and grilled over an open fire, along with field greens, cucumbers, carrot threads, tomatoes, tzatziki, and a citrus herb vinaigrette. Served with garlic naan.
- Caesar Salad: Choose from grilled chicken, shrimp or flank steak as your protein atop crisp Romaine lettuce with garlic croutons and Parmesan cheese. Served with rolls and butter.
- Greek Souvlaki: Homemade gyro meat, romaine lettuce and field greens, garnished with Kalamata olives, feta cheese and marinated tomato. Topped with an onion vinaigrette with feta cheese.
Boxed Lunch Ideas
A corporate boxed lunch provides an entire meal in an easy-to-serve box. How about these ideas?
- All-American Sandwich with potato chips, side salad and cookies or brownie
- Signature Sandwich with two side salads and a chef’s dessert
- Executive Boxed Lunch with a signature sandwich, garden salad, seasonal fresh fruits, a side salad and a chef’s dessert
- Executive Cold Entrée Bento Box with fruit and cheese, Entrée salad, seasonal fresh fruits, artisan rolls and butter, and a chef’s special dessert
Hot Lunch Buffet Ideas
For a fully-catered lunch, many corporate planners opt for a buffet-style service where your team can serve themselves from a variety of menu options. Lunch buffets can include your choice of entrées, green salad with two dressing options, rolls and butter. For a hot lunch buffet, Maison Culinaire provides the staff to set up, serve, and clean up following the luncheon. It couldn’t be easier for you!
Choose from either American or International entrées.
- One Pot Cookery
Top off your corporate catered lunch with a delicious homemade dessert. Choose from a variety of cakes, cookies, tarts, pastries and bars. Specialty and other desserts are available upon request. If you really want to impress, allow us to create a tempting tiered dessert station!
Let Maison Culinaire Cater your Corporate Lunch in NOVA, MD or DC!
Maison Culinaire makes planning a corporate catered lunch easy. We offer a number of menu suggestions on our downloadable Corporate Catering Guide, all prepared fresh daily.
Choose from our list of options, or call us to design a menu that is uniquely yours. We’ll be glad to walk you through the many choices and help you make your selections. Special dietary needs can be accommodated. Please note that we do require a 72-hour advance notice for catered corporate lunches, and a minimum order of $150.00.
The next time you need to plan a corporate catered lunch in Northern Virginia (NOVA), Maryland or Washington, DC, contact Maison Culinaire.