You should eat well and inexpensively during the pandemic.
We believe that families do not need to go out and risk infection to enjoy a nice meal together. The goal of our Pickup and Home Delivery Catering is to serve our local community by providing delicious gourmet meals delivered right to your door while simultaneously keeping our staff healthy & working.
We have created menus to provide families with healthy, freshly prepared meals to be dropped off at their door or picked up at our location (no contact involved).
- Each meal is prepared, individually packaged, and flash chilled with reheating instructions.
- Cost per Meal: $9.95 + Sales Tax + $1.50 transaction fee (for any size order).
- Free delivery within 5 mile radius of our kitchens. $1.00 per additional mile. Maximum $25.00 (DELIVERING TO DC, MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD, and NORTHERN VIRGINIA).
- Free Bottle of Wine or 6 Pack of Beer with order of $250.00.
- Please click here to see the beer and wine menu, then call us at 571 203 0111 to add beer or wine to your order.
- Order up to a week at a time to save on transaction and delivery fees.
- Meal Delivery Time Frame: 10 AM – 2 PM.
You can also order by calling our office at 571-203-0111
*To order beer or wine please click here to see beer and wine options, then call us at 571-203-0111!
I could not possibly thank Maison Culinaire enough! Chef Sus and her team guided me through the process of ordering my weekly meals drop off, this is my third week so far and I am beyond please by both the quality of the food and the professional service! The first days of the crisis, I ordered deliveries from local restaurants to avoid going to the store, I had to order each meal at a time and was concerned about the delivery method as they used drivers from 3rd parties with their personal cars!
Impeccable professionalism, food and service! We have found our Go-To caterer for all of our events now. Chef Sus was amazing to work with and her team was fantastic. They made my grandfather’s surprise birthday party better than I could ask for. We are still hearing from guests about how good the food was! Their service team was extremely helpful and I never had to ask for anything, they were on top of it all. Thank you so much!
I can’t say enough good things about Sus and her amazing team. She put on an amazing food display for over a hundred students at the George Mason School of Business. She is attentive, thorough, professional, and communicative. Her generosity made our event possible, and for that I am so appreciative.
If you want your wedding day to be super special, you should hire Sus at Maison Culinaire to cater it. She is very professional and detail oriented. Sus responds quickly to email and phone calls and is very attentive to your requests but also has great suggestions. We were getting married in three weeks and didn’t have a catering company.
I was asked to arrange meals for a group of environmentalists who specifically wanted thoughtfully sourced ingredients. I searched and found good feedback for Maison Culinaire and I fully agree with what I read.